Refine Your Search
2821 East Cedar Ave. #21, Denver, CO 80209
- Lots and Land
- Listing #9701153
23 LUXURY HOMESITES.....ONLY 11 REMAINING LOTS
A GATED ENCLAVE IN THE HEART OF CHERRY CREEK---YOUR LOT, YOUR STYLE!
$950,000- $1,300,000/ .17 TO .24 ACRE LOTS
|Property Type||Lots and Land|
|Listing Type||For Sale|
|Lot Size||0.23 acres|
Courtesy of Kentwood Real Estate Dtc, Llc
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than NextHome Altitude are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified..
- This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® — – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
Rural vs. Urban
- Market occupancy and urban/rural information from Home Junction Inc.
Community Information for Denver, CO 80209
- Total Population
- Population 5 Year Forecast
- Population Density
- Area Size
- Median Population Age
- Total Households
- Average Household Size
- Median Householder Age
- Median Rent
Population by Age Range
Population by Sex
Population by Race
Highest Education Level Completed
Education - Current Enrollment
Annual Household Income
Consumer Price Indexes
Safety in Denver, CO 80209
Crime Threat Index
Weather in Denver, CO 80209
- Daily Chance it's Sunny
- Average Daily Sky Cover
- Annual Days of Clear Sky
- Annual Days of Rain
- Annual Days of Snow
- Annual Rain
- Annual Snow